Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wet Paint

After two tumoltuous years of semi-blogging, I decided in a few whimful seconds that Informally Yours needed a newer, brighter look.  While I'll miss the simplicity of the classic blogger template, the soft yellows and greens in this template make me feel calm and happy. I even chose a background that reminded me of vintage wallpaper to make this small bit of space feel more like a home.  But I guess that's what a blog is to all who chose to write in the public space of the internet.  It's a home and the readers are the party guests.

On that note, welcome to my home and I hope you enjoy your visit!  I've set out a big, linen covered table with glasses of sparkling juice (or something stronger if you prefer) for you to drink.  Let me know if you brought something for everyone to nibble on, whether it be an hors d'oeuvre of a juicy bit of writing news!

2 comments:

Angela Ackerman said...

I like it--very light and homey, and it reminds me winter can't last forever! Spring is coming!! WOOT!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Lena S. said...

It's definately more of a spring color theme, isn't it? I too am looking forward to the warmer months!